• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

customer support-how do I reach Adobe Support?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply want to close my account before the 30-day free trial expires.  This has been frustrating to say the least.  I cannot find a phone number or email address anywhere on the adobe website, after logging in to my account.

One communications option is all I can find and that is CHAT.  I waited a ridiculous amount of time to connect with no success.

It seems Adobe has zero interest in customers successfully reaching them.

This, at least, mat be interpreted as my official attempt to notify Adobe to close my account now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/chas+gel  wrote

This, at least, mat be interpreted as my official attempt to notify Adobe to close my account now.

Unfortunately, no, since this is a user to user forum, not Adobe.

Have you tried this:

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

If you are not able to cancel following the instructions in that link, I can bring it to the attention of an Adobe employee.  Please try the link first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no 30 day free trial for Photoshop which you need to cancel. If you gave your credit card you’ve committed to a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines