• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc cloud

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i edit Lightroom classic, had more adjudtmentd, and than move it to the cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, but... I must import the pictures in Classic or Lr CC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That depends on what it is you want to accomplish. Do you want your full-sized images in the cloud, or do you want to just have shared collections of smart previews? If you want full-sized images in the cloud thing you need to import them using Lightroom CC. Do you also want copies of those images in Lightroom Classic CC? If you do then you need to configure Lightroom CC so that it also stores copies of those images on your local hard drive. Do you expect complete and full synchronization between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC at all times and under all circumstances? Then from my experience at least, prepare to be frustrated a great deal.

I have not migrated a catalog to Lightroom CC. I have imported a few images directly to Lightroom CC. I do most of my work using Lightroom Classic CC, and share collections of smart previews that I can work with in Lightroom CC. That is my preferred method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines