Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Library Menu Panel Doesn't Match Others

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm newb to PS and just started to appreciate the convenience CC Library brings. But my menu panel doesn't look quite right:

1.PNG

The only way I can add a new color/character style/graphic is to click that plus button and select what and what not to include:

3.PNG

It certainly isn't efficient to click multiple times in order to add to the library if the general option I see people use is to just click once:

2.PNG

I couldn't find any setting regarding this change of menu panel so I'm seeking for advice here Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Shashama,

My Libraries panel looks just like yours. All of the icons are nested under the Plus. I think this change was made quite awhile ago, and the screen capture you reference showing all the icons along the bottom of the panel is old. Where did you find that from?

Do you know that it's possible to drag content into the library? The icons in the Library panel aren't absolutely required. The drag and drop method is the easiest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shashama,

Please refer the below article to know briefly about Creative Cloud libraries and how to add assets to it.

Creative Cloud Libraries in Photoshop

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you didnt answer his question at all... he asked for the VIEW of the panel window not how they work...

i have same problem and this link you provided didn't help at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know right... Hope someone could find us a solution in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shashama,

My Libraries panel looks just like yours. All of the icons are nested under the Plus. I think this change was made quite awhile ago, and the screen capture you reference showing all the icons along the bottom of the panel is old. Where did you find that from?

Do you know that it's possible to drag content into the library? The icons in the Library panel aren't absolutely required. The drag and drop method is the easiest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Theresa,

I found it somewhere from the Adobe forum so it might be a while ago. Yes I've been doing the drag and it seems to be the most convenient way at this point, but it'd be also great to add specific parameters from an asset, feels more controllable. Anyhow, thanks for your advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines