• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Stamps stopped printing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently use stamps on my documents, especially my own signature and the included "Sign Here". Today the stamps would not print on my documents. I can see them on the document on-screen, but they do not appear in the print preview or on the printed page. I have repaired Adobe Acrobat, rebooted, and nothing corrects this situation. I am using Windows 10 and they just downloaded an update although I am not sure this is significant as I cant remember which occurred first today.

Can anyone help me get this fixed?

Roxanne

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

On the print dialog, make sure that "Document and Markups" is selected on the print dialog:

2018-03-08_13-02-52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the print dialog, make sure that "Document and Markups" is selected on the print dialog:

2018-03-08_13-02-52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I had also a choice of Document and Stamps. Not sure how it ever became deselected, and sure appreciate your directing me there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Markup option will also print stamps, sticky notes and other annotations, Stamps will only print stamps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My colleague has the same problem, the stamp is shown on the screen, but will not be printed with the "Document and markups" setting either. What can we do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines