• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TROUBLE WITH BATCH COMMAND - CS6

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue running a batch command to do some watermarking in CS6, running on a Windows 10 OS.

About a week or so ago I had a weird thing happen - I opened the program to find the screen defaulted back to that dark gray, rather than the medium gray I prefer.

What's more - all the tools had somehow gotten set back to their defaults, and I had to spend a bunch of time getting things reset as I like and am used to them.

Oddly, didn't effect the "windows" panels, as those were just as I left them.

Whether I somehow accidentally did a - reset all tools - things I couldn't say. I don't feel like I could've - but who knows.

Anyway, so I just ran a l large batch of files ( almost 300 ) through a resizing operation. Already small, made them smaller - and that went fine.

But now, trying to run the same group of 200 through a watermarking process ( which I have done many times in the past ), it will only get through 15 or 20 and then stop.

I have reset the scratch disc to a dedicated drive - so it doesn't have that as an issue, but I wonder if something else needs to be reset somewhere as I can't think of what else it could be. As I say, have done this in the past with large batches of these smallish jpeg files.

Any help - guesses appreciated,

Sterne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

It sound like you CS6 Preferences were reset and you were set back all Adobe Default settings.  Is batch terminating with a error or hanging your Photoshop.  Action can fail if there are problems processing a document. Batch default is to stop on errors.  You can change it to log errors and keep processing the batch...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sound like you CS6 Preferences were reset and you were set back all Adobe Default settings.  Is batch terminating with a error or hanging your Photoshop.  Action can fail if there are problems processing a document. Batch default is to stop on errors.  You can change it to log errors and keep processing the batch...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines