• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign without locking fillable forms?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sign a PDF (using Fill & Sign to place an image of a signature, NOT digitally signing with a certificate) that will NOT lock the fillable form fields upon saving the document? I have searched and searched but found no obvious way to do it. Surely this must be an option somewhere?

I just want to put a signature on a document, save it, and still be able to edit the form fields. Again, this is using Fill & Sign, NOT digitally signing with a certificate.

Specifically, this is Acrobat DC 18.011.20038, but I think I saw this same issue in Acrobat XI as well.

thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

It's possible using a Digital Signature field, probably not using the Fill & Sign panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible using a Digital Signature field, probably not using the Fill & Sign panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi try67,

You say its possible, can you elaborate more?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines