• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Download Photoshop Tutorials

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just a beginner. I have bought Adobe Premiere Pro CC. I have watched some tutorials about Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro CC and I want to download them to watch them more than once for better understanding the software. My internet connection is also slow. So, where and how can I download these tutorials?

I have searched a lot for the right category for my question. But I was unable to find it.

Please help.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Photoshop​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be a good idea to work through a "Classroom in a Book" publication, that way you don't have to stream any video and only download the supporting files once.

You can download this book from Amazon and have it as an ebook on your computer/tablet. I found it very useful. there is also a version for 2017 Adobe Premiere Pro which will cover most of your needs.

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 10.49.25.jpgScreen Shot 2018-03-09 at 10.47.33.jpg

Good luck with your learning!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say where you are getting your tutorials from, but if it's YouTube there are free downloaders available. I have used FreeYouTubeDownloader without problems and it does what you want

https://youtubedownloader.com/#info

There are also commercial video stream recorders like WMRecorder

http://wmrecorder.com/products/wm-recorder/

another is Replay Media Catcher

Online Video Downloader: Download videos with Replay Media Catcher

The free downloaders generally have advertising and sometimes get picked up by AV scanners as malware. I never had a problem though. The thing to do is get a couple of them as trials and decide what's best for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nateeja  wrote

I am just a beginner. I have bought Adobe Premiere Pro CC. I have watched some tutorials about Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro CC and I want to download them to watch them more than once for better understanding the software. My internet connection is also slow. So, where and how can I download these tutorials?

This is exactly what you want.  It's a must have if you do video, as you can grab anything off YouTube and save locally as MP4 for video, or MP3 for audio.

Free YouTube Downloader - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Pay attention when installing, as this is one of those installers that wants to include other software.  It's not problem so long as you read every screen, and uncheck the 'added extras'.

It's super easy to use.  Copy the URL from any YouTube page and FYTD will automatically see the link.  You can click on the down arrow to select what quality to download — it will only show available resolutions.  Back when I had a pants connection this software was a lifesaver, and it actually worked faster than my usual max bandwidth.  Now I still use it to grab a video or audio clip to include in an edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that Trevor, is that available for Mac too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines