Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urban Oil Painting Ps action

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Bonjour

I just bought Urban Oil Painting Ps action, because my client wants me to use this filter to transform some portraits.

I am trying to test it.

I have it on my Adobe photoshop CC 2018 and I use a Macbook Pro OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6

It was hard to understand how to get to it in Actions tab, but I made it and now when I want to apply the effect on my file, it seems to start the action and then tells me in french "La Commande Sélection n'est pas disponible".

I can see some changes on the picture from the original file, but it does not look like the effect it supposed to show. I don't understand if it partially worked or not...

I am confused and don't know how I can solve my pb.

Someone can help me please?

En français ce serait encore mieux, merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

better in Photoshop forum. Hope someone will answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have to contact Linspace directly for support.  Here's their email address to ask questions:  Linspace_shop@yahoo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines