• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickr Authentication Failed

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently moved my Lr Classic catalogue to a new computer.  Tried sending some photos to Flickr and got "Cant update this collection, Flickr authentication failed".  I've tried accessing the Plug in Manager but all that is showing is Status and Plug-in Author Tools.  Nowhere can I see how to reauthorise Flickr.  Any help much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Hi Akash

PROBLEM SOLVED

I have now got Flickr working.  Im using a Mac and you have to use Control + click to access the Edit on Publish Services.  Reauthorised Flickr and it seems to be working now.  Thanks for your help.

Elaine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elainef,

Sorry that you're getting the error "can't update this collection,Flickr authentication failed" while sending images from Lightroom Classic CC. Could you please take a look at the steps mentioned in this article Errors using Publish Services in Lightroom and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash

I have reset the cache in my browser, no change.  With solution 1, nothing happens when I right-click the Publish Services plug-in, which seems odd to me.

Elaine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash

PROBLEM SOLVED

I have now got Flickr working.  Im using a Mac and you have to use Control + click to access the Edit on Publish Services.  Reauthorised Flickr and it seems to be working now.  Thanks for your help.

Elaine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad to know it's working fine now.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines