• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud: where are older photos syncing from?

Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started syncing LR Classic (7.2 on Mac 10.13); I turned sync on, and added sync for one collection. It's working well, but at my cloud account at lightroom.adobe.com, I'm getting a bunch of iPhone photos from a few years ago. In the Photos app, and on iCloud, I don't see those photos; also don't see them in the LR mobile app on my Android (no longer have iPhone).

How do I find where these photos are syncing from? I can find them in my LR desktop app, but syncing is not turned on there.

If I should just delete these photos in the cloud, is there a way to select multiple images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

You can permanently delete from All Photos. Select the individual thumbnails and on the blue menu click delete. From a mobile device click the three dots from All Photos and choose select; then add a check-mark to each thumbnail to be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can permanently delete from All Photos. Select the individual thumbnails and on the blue menu click delete. From a mobile device click the three dots from All Photos and choose select; then add a check-mark to each thumbnail to be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 99jon! On the desktop cloud, you have to select images one at a time, right? No way to select all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can choose the first thumbnail and shift-click to select a continuous batch. Right-click on any of the selected thumbnails and choose delete[# of images]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works for me with the desktop app, but in the cloud, any kind of clicking on an image opens it, even if I shift-click I can't seem to select more than one image at a time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click the three dots (top-right) on the phone/device and then choose select from the menu. Then tap each image to add a check-mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Web jimtron, you have to click on the actual check-mark / tick itself. Or shift-click on the ticks for multiple photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, got it now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines