• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Activation

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in 2012. Recently due to a hard drive failure I had to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in a new SSD after all data migration. The product was registered to my Adobe Account online. While reinstalling, I used my key from my Adobe Account but it constantly says invalid key. So, I installed the product as a trial and signed in with my Adobe Account ID and password but every day the program asks me to license it before using it. I hit License button and sign in with my Adobe ID and password and it goes away only to reappear in 24 hours. Need to have a stop to this madness.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David Dobson

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Hello David,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to activate Acrobat Pro 11 on your machine, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID(email) which you used to login on Adobe forums and found that you have a perpetual license of Acrobat Standard 11 with a serial number and you are also subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription.

There is no Acrobat Pro 11 license is registered with your current Adobe ID.

If you wish t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to activate Acrobat Pro 11 on your machine, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID(email) which you used to login on Adobe forums and found that you have a perpetual license of Acrobat Standard 11 with a serial number and you are also subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription.

There is no Acrobat Pro 11 license is registered with your current Adobe ID.

If you wish to install Acrobat Standard 11 on your windows machine, please make sure to uninstall Acrobat Pro DC using Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  reboot the machine and install Acrobat Standard 11 from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X  and use the serial key for activation.

If you wish to install Acrobat Pro DC, make sure you uninstall Acrobat Standard 11 from the machine using the Acrobat cleaner tool, reboot the machine and install Acrobat Pro DC from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Use your current Adobe ID and password to activate Acrobat Pro DC, just "sign-in" in Acrobat Pro DC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand Sri - Thank you for your email. I have found the licenses to two

other Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. They were under my other Adobe ID

[Personal details removed by moderator]

Best, David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct’

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue! Did you ever find a solution?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I found my licenses online in my Adobe accounts. I have 2 accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines