• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC slow sync speed

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've upgraded to 1TB CC plan, hoping to use the cloud for back up of my original files. However I have been facing unbearably slow sync speeds as uploading files by migrating catalogue. Left laptop running overnight to upload 150 photos, it has managed to do 20 photos in about 8 hours which is far slower than my internet upload speed would allow. At this point I have been syncing my collections constantly for over 2 weeks and there is still a long way to go before all data is backed up.

Is the slow sync speed a known issue? Is there anything being done to improve sync speeds and performance? Is there anything I can do to improve speeds or resolve any errors that programme might be having (all assets are present and no metadata conflicts on any kind, just taking a long time to upload each file).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jonathan

I'm also facing the same issue on PC, but it seems all right on my iPad. Have you figured out how to solve the problem?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Gefei SHEN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also find uploading files from phone is much faster, but desktop app just takes forever. Still no solution, it seems to hang on certain files and not move forward for a long time. Still taking forever to upload my collections to the cloud, and Adobe don't seem to care. Very disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I can see the photos in Lightroom CC on my PC, but it's still sync, so in my IPad I can only see a few of them. There is something to do to increase the speed of the sync? I have 21.571 files and in 24 hours it just manage to sync 690.

"it seems to hang on certain files and not move forward for a long time" agree, today when I arrived at home it was in the same sync number.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also am having the same problem.  I have 5 gb/s of upload bandwidth and Adobe is really slow in taking photos.  It seems they don't have enough bandwidth or are throttling on their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines