• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded Adobe creative cloud and my laptop only operates PS. Why will PS not operate offline

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded adobe creative cloud and my laptop only supports PS. Why cant I access PS offline. This is an annual package paid in monthly instalments

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "Why can't I access PS Offline" Photoshop is installed locally on the PC/Laptop and only needs an internet connection to validate the license once every month or every 90 days if you paid for the year

You do need to be signed in to the Creative Cloud app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the Creative Cloud application to sign into your paid subscription? Did you download and instal Photoshop from the Creative Cloud application? Which subscription did you purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded creative cloud and via cc I access PS. When I try to access PS outwith my internet connection at home I receive a message "no internet access" which suggests the programme requires internet access. I have read that I only need to access internet once monthly but this doesn't seem to be the case with what I have. Is there something I still require to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download and install Ps when you had an internet connection? Or are you getting this message when you click on the 'Instal" blue button in the Creative Cloud application? Once you have installed Ps you don't have to be connected to the internet every time you use the application. You only occasionally have to be logged in to check that the subscription is active. I've heard once a month, but can't confirm that. How long ago did you purchase the subscription and download the CC application? How long ago since the last time the computer was connected to the internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes absolutely no sense. This isn't how Photoshop works.

Can you post some screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I am now accessing PS through the PS app and not through CC. I am now able to operate offline. Your comment "this isn't how PS works" was helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines