• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure applying far from cursor....

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aaaaqqq.jpg this is happening after i followed pen pressure issue by putting a text file with the script given below-

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

I have pen digitizer of i ball pd-8068u

os- win 10 64bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pushpendras37079068  wrote

this is happening after i followed pen pressure issue by putting a text file with the script given below-

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

What file name did you give the WinTab script?

Where exactly did you put it?

It is easy to get it wrong.  I have been giving people advice on this for years, but with my most recent computer build, I forgot to leave a space between UseSystemStylus and the zero so I had to work out why pen pressure wasn't working. 

If you have more than one screen, this tends to cause a cursor offset, but restarting the computer has always fixed that for me.

pushpendras37079068  wrote

I have pen digitizer of i ball pd-8068u

os- win 10 64bit

This is where it all goes bad for you.  We see a lot of issues with non Wacom tablet users, and we don't tend to have the answers.  This thread is the very first time anyone has asked about that particular tablet.  You need to find a larger user-base — do they have a forum?  Failing that, I usually suggest Amazon, but there are only two reviews for that tablet, and they give it just 1.5 stars.  That sounds like trouble.

I think you made a bad choice.  Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Text file name is - PSUserConfig.txt

and i put it to C:\Users\Ps\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings

I'm also having feeling like it's my pen tablet's fault

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines