• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription issues

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I brought the light room / photo shop subscription for a year which was 10-03-2017 and I thought It would have stopped by now as it has slowed my laptop up so much I can not use Lightroom ect anyway but it seems my account is now saying I have to pay another years worth ! Why is this ? I only signed up for the year and I don’t want to pay for something I can not use !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on which paying informations you did enter in your account.

If it was a 1-year redemption code (card) and they don't know your credit card number or bank account, you can stop without further payments.

If they know your credit card number, they presumably will renew your subscription for another year. Then only customer care can help, but it will be not easy to avoid the early cancellation fee.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contract you accepted is to auto renew. You can't "subscribe for a year", only subscribe, then pay for a year, then cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to stop it on the day it was ment to expire but then it said I have to pay half to stop it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines