• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp screen captures

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2009 Jan 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've captured a screen I want to use in my project. In RoboScreenCapture I'm happy with the size of the capture. When I place it into my project it seems to blow up in size. Is it my imagine or does this occasionally happen? I've not had this problem with any other screen captures. Making the image smaller doesn't seem to be the solution, the fields are hard to read and text isn't as clear. Is there a way to incorporate my screen capture into my project while maintaining reasonable readability?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 26, 2009 Jan 26, 2009
Never mind I seem to have managed to place the screen capture in the project by first deleting the image it was replacing. Originally I was trying to place the image over the selected image already in the project. I guess that RoboHelp doesn't like that method

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind I seem to have managed to place the screen capture in the project by first deleting the image it was replacing. Originally I was trying to place the image over the selected image already in the project. I guess that RoboHelp doesn't like that method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there

Yeah, what usually happens is that RoboHelp uses the new image, but at the older dimensions of the former image.

If you do this again, all you should need to do is right-click the image and choose "Reset Size" from the context menu.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp