• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Keeps Crashing after Upgrade

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did an auto upgrade and now my lightroom won't load.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us some more information? What OS are you running? You're sure you're running Lightroom CC? Define "won't load" - what happens? Nothing? Have you tried uninstalling completely and then reinstalling? We would love to help you but could use some more info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem. Lightroom would not load after updating. No matter what I tried.

TIME-MACHINE on my apple saved me out of trouble by reinstalling Lightroom as it was three days ago. Thank you, Apple. Shame on you, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7 Ultimate, 16GB RAM and recently update Lightroom Classic CC to the most recent nag of the software to update it.  The software launches as a smaller window.  During hitting the expand screen feature, it crashes, and this has been the same issue since the update.  You guys really need to beta these updates for 6 months befror launching on ever platform that could be out there.  This is unacceptable with trying to get work out for clients.  This makes me look unprofessional, and your last update is the direct cause.  FIX THIS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The resolved my case yesterday after I sent in three new crash reports.  They kept harping on one line without listening (apparently), to the problem.  "Disable your Intel HD graphics"... like a robot.  Well, my unanswered question back was "why can't I run my graphics card in support of applications outside of lightroom?"  Why does lightroom care about HD Graphics after I unplugged it from within the application itself <AND> followed their troubleshooting of making sure it was actually turned off.  I told them "of course it's not going to crash immediately, it only crashes a couple times a day and its always like 3-4 minutes after I pull it up from the task bar and after it idles for a while."  This makes for perfect timing of crashing mid-operation after which it kindly refuses to sync my catalog again, no matter how many restarts and how many files I delete.  I have to delete my online account and rebuild everything... which is a real challenge because I must keep the application open on my screen the whole time and god help me if it goes to screen saver.  I have now sworn off sync for Lent.  This sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines