• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Photography

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm considering to buy Photoshop CC, but now I found that "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" includes Photoshop CC.
This "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" includes both Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC, but it is much cheaper than buying Photoshop CC only... ???
So I wonder what is the difference. Are there some limitations in the functions or something?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software is exactly the same... special program, so you get more for less $

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they are promoting "creative cloud photography plan " for reach a huge audience. so that they provide included photoshop CC. The adobe team will be clear about it. thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the deal of the century.  As well as Photoshop CC, and Lightroom, you also get Bridge, Media Encoder (I think) access to previous versions of Photoshop back to CS6 and Lightroom Classic (whatever that is?).  I am pretty sure you can also use Fuse, plus you have access to Behance and can make personal websites for no extra cost.   And all for $10 a month!  

Scott Kelby is said to be the driving force behind the Photography plan, so if you ever bump in to him, give him a big hug (I wrote something else there, but thought it might be an expression of thanks a bit too far ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is the PC version of Lr.

The other Lr - Lr CC -  is the mobile version of Lr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott Kelby is said to be the driving force behind the Photography plan,

I’ve no doubt Scott Kelby was involved somewhere along the line but I've always understood from this article that the real driving force behind the Photography Plan was Thomas Knoll, co-creator of Photoshop

Photoshop Creator is Happy with Creative Cloud Photo Plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

junjunhk  wrote

I'm considering to buy Photoshop CC, but now I found that "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" includes Photoshop CC.
This "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" includes both Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC, but it is much cheaper than buying Photoshop CC only... ???
So I wonder what is the difference. Are there some limitations in the functions or something?

Just to clarify: Photoshop isn't "bought" anymore, of course. You now rent the software: stop paying the rent, and you no longer can open your Photoshop files or any other file in Photoshop.

That said, the $10 monthly rent photographers' deal is quite attractive, and affordable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The single plan can be contracted on a monthly basis.
On the other, the photo plan is only an annual plan.
If you use it throughout the year, you can use a photo plan, but if you pay monthly, you will be charged a cancellation fee, so be careful.

By the way, there is a separate Japan community, so if you have any questions in Japanese, please do so there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Along with the suggestions shared above, you may also visit this link for more information on difference between the plans:

https://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteSo I wonder what is the difference. Are there some limitations in the functions or something?

No, there are no limitations on the functions. The tools work exactly the same in all cases. So what is the difference?

Well, the single-app Photoshop plan offers more online/cloud storage compared to the Photography plan. It also includes the Premium version of Adobe Fresco, which normally costs $9.99/mo. by itself.

The single-app plan can also be purchased month-to-month, whereas the Photography plans cannot.

This plan comparison table should make everything clearer.

Generally, most customers find one of the three Photography plans to be of better value – but it depends on your needs and which apps you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines