• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there , I have Lightroom 6 and Lightroom cc , can I export from one to the other without resizing images ??

MotRelyt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

There are no cloud functions with Lightroom 6. So you cannot use Lightroom 6 with Lightroom CC. Unless you are talking about exporting from Lightroom 6 and importing to Lightroom CC. There is no "Export" function from Lightroom CC, but there is a "Save to" option, and there is a full-size JPEG option. Both ways will involve importing to either program. Is that what you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no cloud functions with Lightroom 6. So you cannot use Lightroom 6 with Lightroom CC. Unless you are talking about exporting from Lightroom 6 and importing to Lightroom CC. There is no "Export" function from Lightroom CC, but there is a "Save to" option, and there is a full-size JPEG option. Both ways will involve importing to either program. Is that what you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jim..it is as I suspected thanks for your help and prompt correct reply, Its exactly what I needed to know

Kind Regards MotRelyt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines