I agree with the person writing on the forum like 3 days ago. This forum clearly need some work to make it more user friendly. I was going to go and ask a question about photoshop 3D tools, but my experience of the forum was so bad that I just had to find the forum feedback section.
I list few things here and hope they help as constructive feedback:
1) the forum top page is not clear. I couldn't figure out how to get to the forum feedback section. All the entries should be as important and not hide half of the topics as tiny text in the end of the page.
2) Forum is super laggy (at least for me). I'm waiting almost 30 seconds before the page starts to load after clicking a link.
3) The topic page is even worse:
I have to scroll down and THEN I find this teeny weeny topic thread panel. Why is there so much clutter around?
4) I had really hard time even finding how to start a new discussion (also it's a strange way to put it. The button I was first trying to find was something between "ask a new question" or "new message thread")! The tiny link after other text is on intuitive. Please make a button on top of the discussion thread to make it easy to find it. Maybe something big and blue so the eyes pop on that right away. Even better: make one button on top of the list and one under, so the person doesn't need to scroll up and down when they want to as a question.
5) Also, after getting frustrated not being able to find how to make a new thread I went in one of the threads and tried to make a comment, but there was no answer button. I seriously thought that the whole forum just had broken.
Only after going in and out the other thread I realized that since the question has been "answered" (it even states "SUPPOSEDLY answered in the thread), I couldn't comment on the thread anymore. It's really important have ability to answer in already answered questions, so you could comment "I'm sorry this solution didn't work for me, could you have anything else?", or even comment "thank you! this helped!" so people google searching the question would be able to glance in the thread and see if this actually works or not - OR if the solution doesn't work, they would be able to see the other solutions later in the same thread.
But if you want to close the thread, PLEASE add a notification saying "this thread is closed and can't be commented", so I wouldn't think that the forum is broken.
After writing this all I went back to the same thread and suddenly the answer button was there - so the forum DID BREAK. My bad.
(if you wanna try to duplicate the problem, use the search bar and get into the conversation from the search results.)
6) The reason why I got frustrated in the forums enough to find the comment section was the fact, that I wasn't able to change my language. So as you can see from the previous screenshots, half of the page is in Finnish and the rest in English. I went in my settings and found the language option, but it doesn't let me to change the language.
And now when I went in and tried to take a screenshot of the problem, it did change the language. Why is the forum so finicky?
7) The forum layout doesn't look like from the year 2017, but like something from 2004. So much little text and clutter. The forum layout before had its problems, but it was still 100 times better than this one now. What happened?
I agree I'm really frustrated in the forums, but I also know that it's not the moderators' fault. Thank you for giving us this support and I really hope you will put this message forward to solve the issues. I love adobe products and I think that the forum could (and should!) represent the company better.