• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cycle through LUTs with keyboard

Participant ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many LUTs installed in my Photoshop, but I can't find a way to cycle through them with keyboard, instead I have to manually click on the LUTs list and select each to see the preview. Is there a better, faster way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here you can use the Mouse Wheel to scroll through them

Is there a keyboard shortcut for changing LUTs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this today, but I haven't use a mouse for like a decade. I'm trying to find a way how to use mouse wheel action with trackpad, but seems this doesn't work with trackpad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows ( I don't know about Mac as I don't use one) you can use the keyboard up arrow and down arrow to scroll through the LUTs.

You have to click in the LUT selection box twice before doing so. The first click opens the drop down list, the second time selects a LUT and closes the list. Then you can use the up and down arrows to scroll through the other LUTs and see the preview on screen as you do so.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davescm​, yeah, on Windows it works that way, but not on the mac. Even though I can scroll through LUTs with keyboard arrows, it's just in the selection box, but it does not change the image until I click Enter. This is so obvious, that sounds almost impossible that there's no workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears to be no way to scroll thru LUTs on Mac, which is very frustrating. You have to click and select each individual look to view it. This is a pain in the butt, and I am hoping Adobe will address this bug ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this on MAC yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, STILL no way to easily toggle through LUTs on a Mac. sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unfortunate! My current project has required me to use LUTs often and being able to cycle through them would be a huge help. Hope a feature for Mac can be added soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this manual solution! it is anyway better than just check each one

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cycle+Through+luts+hot+key+on+mac&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA873CA873&sxsrf=AB5...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines