• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message: Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using Muse for about a year trying to build my company website, so it's quite possible that I could be missing something very basic. Last year we made a very basic website that ran smoothly, but lately we've been trying to remaster the website to create a better look. After rebuilding it from the ground up, we finally managed to get the website up and running; however, we keep getting this error message saying "Some files may be missing or incorrect, please contact website author if problem persists." I'm not sure how to fix it and, what makes matters worse, it shows up randomly. Sometimes it shows up on my computer, sometimes it shows up on others, and sometimes it doesn't show up at all. This is a huge problem for us because obviously we don't want our clients having to deal with an error message every time you click on something. Does anyone here know how I can fix this? I've tried taking out all the widgets I used, updating to the latest version, as well as going into the xml and changing the code to just not send that message and the problem still happens.

Here's the website: illum8prod.com

The desktop version is the only functional version right now, but it's just so weird to me. The problem could also have been solved somehow because I haven't seen it on my computer in a little while, but sometimes it does that.

Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Just in case you need more assistance, see the solutions for this issue in Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear your browser cache and reload the site. I don`t get this error. Depending on the browser, this is done differently.

Try another browser as well.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll try that. So will my customers have this issue as well if it continues? Will they have to clear their browser cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Depending on their browser and OS, they use, they might need some help with this from your side as most clients out there may never have heard of "Browser Cache?".

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just in case you need more assistance, see the solutions for this issue in Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines