Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserted Picture is always 1 Pixel above the middle

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello (and sorry for my english, I'm german),

In Photoshop CS6 I create a new File with 1920x1080px.

If I drag an image with the same size into the program window then it's not in the middle. It's 1px above:

PS CS6 Fehler.JPG

I think I have fixed it in the past (because it wasn't before I reinstall Windows and so one...)

Any ideas?

Thanks for help,

Clemens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Placing images uses the current zoom level and may naturally show quantization issues at anything other than 100%. also placing as smart objects may be misleading due to the SOs having their own logic regarding resolution and rasterization when not used at 100%. Start by checking these things - try to place as a standard layer and make sure you work at 100% or 50% zoom, not crooked values.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sorry, that is not the problem. I'm working the most in 66% Zoom and before reinstallation it worked.

I delete also all Photoshop Files from my PC and installed the Testversion of PS CS6 - nothing...

Google says nothing - How have I fixed it in the past??? Brain come on!

I'm thankful for futher Infos & Help 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe it's your graphics card driver?

One way to deal with the issue is to do a Select>All before placing a new document (drag an image with the same size into the program window) of the same dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines