• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save Audio Effects Preset on tracks 2 or higher

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a clip with two separate audio tracks. I apply various audio effects to the 2nd track's clip under "Audio Effects 2" in the Effect Controls panel. I then highlight the relevant effects, right-click, Save Preset..., but no popup appears. If I do the same thing on the 1st track's clip under "Audio Effect 1", the popup does appear and I can save it as a preset.

Anyone else experiencing this? My current workaround is to swap the audio channels so that the clips that need effects are on channel 1 instead of channel 2. But it'd be nice if I could remove that unnecessary step.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are tracks 2 and higher set up (through patching) to allow new stuff in them? Patching source sequences in Premiere Pro

I'm wondering if the track isn't allowing anything in it, including a preset. Let us know if this helps!

Thanks,

Buck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't done any track targeting or source patching. And I can drag audio effects presets onto track 2. I just can't save from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of your complete tracks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.02.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines