• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Summit 2018??

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else going to Summit in Vegas in a couple weeks? First timer here - super stoked!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Adobe MAX is more suited for my personal needs as a user. The Summit doesn't have anything that applies to me.

I'd love to hear about your experience at the Summit, though. Please post when you are there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to go to MAX as well. I've heard/seen really good things from there. And that's definitely more in my comfort zone, as I come from a design background. But I lead a creative team now and work a lot on digital marketing strategies with our clients. Seems like I'm doing that just as much as design work with my team anymore! Yeah, I'll try to post while I'm there and let you know how it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Myself and a few of the other community managers on the Experience Cloud side of the house will be there. You might catch us in one of the labs or sessions. Do you know which one's you're attending yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, my schedule is chock full with all kinds of sessions and meetings already! I'll keep a lookout for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines