• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to Images after Subscription Cancellation

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was originally a member of Dollar Photo Club that was acquired by Adobe Stock. In the year I was a member of Adobe Stock, I never downloaded a single image as I did not want to use the cloud. I cancelled my subscription after paying for a full year (over CAD $500), and was then horrified to find that by ending the subscription Adobe denied me access to the approximately 180 images I had paid for or carried over from DPC. I would like Adobe Stock to restore my access to these images. How do I do this, as they provide no way to contact them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Hi Donald,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donald,

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

While going through your account details I noticed that you have not downloaded any asset, however, there seems to be some issue with your account and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining credits.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can check your account details thoroughly and can provide you with an exception(if any).

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita, you have sent me on an Adobe loop of non help. You can't select the Chat or Phone option without selecting a product and type of problem, and immediately you do that, you are reduced to the Forum option only, which is why I posted my issue to the Forum in the first place. I would appreciate it if Adobe, in all fairness, would restore to 'My Account' a link to Adobe Stock with access to the image count I had available. That's all I need. Thanks Twarita. Donald Lovegrove

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donald,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles reaching our support team. Please see the private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donald,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thanks for your update.

This matter is not resolved yet, as I am waiting to hear back from Deepak Joshi, whose last email on 03/13/18 said "We are waiting for account to be in expired in order to figure out exception as per your expectations."

Take care.

Regards

Donald Lovegrove

<removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Donald,

I can see the case resolved by Deepak Joshi mentioning that the exception for the images and refund that been provided to you.

I am still going ahead and escalating the concern from my end so that he can contact you again.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started