• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Issues - No Lumetri Color

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current project will not export with the Lumetri color corrections. I add on the adjustment layers to my timeline, click them, make corrections, export and nothing changes. Using H.264 and high bitrate. Never had this issue before. I export through PP not MediaEncoder. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit^^^ also I do not use LUTs. This is just messing around with the sliders in the ”basic” tab. Nothing more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you checking the file? Are you re-importing the exports into PrPro? There's a setting for that in the Export dialog box.

And ... if you're looking at the exported file in QuickTime, well ... that's a notoriously bad player. Does this to all sorts of files. Use VLC or PotPlayer for a basic player to look through files.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ll try this and see what the result is. I’m hoping that it’s just QuickTime! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using VLC and it worked. So basically there was nothing wrong with my export. It was all about QuickTime. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What platform are you using ? Mac ? PC ?

Are you using Mercury Playback Engine software only ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac. And yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so Lumetri is 32 bits fx. When you use software only with Mercury playback engine, you have to check in the export tab, the render maximum bit depth. Can you try this and tell me what is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be more specific in describing your problem. When you say you export and "nothing changes", do you truly mean that the exported file looks exactly the same as before you did any Lumetri work on the adjustment layer?  Or does it just look different from what you expected?  Are you seeing the results of your Lumetri work in the program monitor before you export?  What player are you using to evaluating the exported file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was the media player. I was using Quicktime. I switched to VLC and the exported looked exactly how it did in preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QT player is known for that but I thought it was only on PC because Mac doesn't use the same gamma. But even on Mac QT do the same....OMG...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The upshot here is "The only [image] you can trust is to run SDI out...to an accurately calibrated reference monitor."

Blackmagic Forum • View topic - Rec 709 & sRGB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines