• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Document Defaults

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a new document it has my shape default at no fill and black stroke. Is there a way to change it so when I open a new document it has a different setting?

Secondly is there a way to change the default swatches without having to load them in each time? If I could have my company colours every time I started up and created a new document that would speed things up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with 99% of defaults, set them with no documents open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how do I access those options? CC doesn't have the top strip to make those changes when no documents are open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the start workspace in your preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this will suit your needs but I opened InDesign (just the app not a document).

Opened the swatch panel and my cc library > then created a color group > and added the swatches from my library to the color group.

Then I selected the color that I wanted for the fill and stroke, closed Id and repopened it. The colors were now as I had chosen them rather than B&W and will stay that way until I change them back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines