Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Audio Spikes

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been editing a project for about a month now, and I imported some new footage. The footage is normal for some points, but every 3 seconds or so, there is a loud audio spike that sounds like white noise. The file itself is perfectly fine because when I play it from File Explorer, it doesn't have the audio spikes. It only occurs once I import it into Premiere.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thank you,

Jaaron

Audio Spike.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaaron,

This is odd! What is the source of your media files?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem. I've only experienced it importing h264 media, and I've "solved" it by closing and opening the program a bunch of times. It is really annoying.

I've cleaned the media cache and also deleted the files from the project and re-imported them. It looks kind of random;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines