• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add favorites button to taskbar in PSE 2018?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from PSE 10 to PSE 2018, and am getting used to the new interface.  In the basic workspace, I have buttons for Layers, Effects, Filters, Styles, Graphics, and More...  All the tutorials I view seem to have Favorites instead of Filters.  Can I add a Favorites button?  I work with a touch screen, and would find this helpful.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

If you click the drop-down button next to more you can quickly choose favorites. You can also dock the dialog in the right-hand panel for quick access to the tabs in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click the drop-down button next to more you can quickly choose favorites. You can also dock the dialog in the right-hand panel for quick access to the tabs in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer.  No way to get a favorites button, then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only pin the Editor and Organizer to the taskbar.

I have mine grouped with the other effects & layers – see image below. Clicking the favorites tab shows all my favorites. It’s the same as clicking a button.

Favs.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping to add a Favorites button here at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The more button lets you customizer your own workspace but you can’t change the UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was hopeful, since all the tutorials I see have the Favorites button instead of Filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines