• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i change image date and time on multiple images?

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i change image date and time on multiple images? when select a group of images and choose change date and time it only changes the first image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new cloud-based Lightroom CC (which is what this forum is all about)? You don't. That feature isn't available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks jim! unfortunate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so misleading ...when you select images and choose change date and time it shows all images selected and even shows number of images and says following images will be adjusted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC is literally in its infancy. It is being developed from the ground up. It is NOT an upgrade or a derivative of the "old" Lightroom. Because of the coordination between the computer and mobile devices, I think it necessitates careful planning of how features are implemented. We will have to wait and see what features are added in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hear ya and agree... patient just shouldn't show misleading info. I do not want to like cc but really do even during its toddler stage. i think its on the right track. appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says here that you can change the date of a group of photos:

Learn how to organize your photos in Lightroom CC.

If I recall correctly, it changes the date and time in relation to the first one you have selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you selondon! so you should be able to! using these actions it still does not work all images still have the old unchanged date.

If you've selected a group of photos, the Shift Date Range dialog displays the current date range of your selection. The new date and time that you specify is applied to the photo with the most recent capture date in the group. Other selected photos automatically shift based on this new date.    

Edit Date and Time
Shift Date Range dialog | Changing the capture time for a group of photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So judging by that screengrab, it should change the one dated Feb 20 to Feb 21 and I’m guessing pushing the rest forward a day?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines