• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I resolve Error 1334 - Adobelm.dll not found?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problems relating to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, which I have owned for many years,  started after I went all out to delete duplicate files on my desktop.

I think I did a thorough job, becaue after I had completed the task, several of my software stopped working including Adobe and Outlook. I have not been able to restore Adobe Acrobat 9 back to working order because "Adobelm.dll " is missing.

I would therefore be grateful if you could guide me to where this piece of script/file could be downloaded. I cannot locate my original disc for a complete re-install.

Any advice?

Thank you.

Joe

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hello Joe,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB docs which discuss the similar issue Receiving the error 1334 when applying the 10.1.3 update. 

Error 1334 during install

Note: Acrobat 9 is already declared as End of support product, So, above mentioned steps may or may not work. End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distribute runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Joe,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB docs which discuss the similar issue Receiving the error 1334 when applying the 10.1.3 update. 

Error 1334 during install

Note: Acrobat 9 is already declared as End of support product, So, above mentioned steps may or may not work. End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distribute runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

For detailed information, please refer to End of support | Reader 9 and Acrobat 9 (and earlier)

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines