• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Bamboo Tablet not working with Flash CS6

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using my Wacom tablet (model CTL-470) to work in Flash CS6 for years with no problems, but for the last couple days they haven't worked together anymore. The tablet still works normally in other programs and the problem doesn't seem to be with Flash. What's happening is that most of the time when I try to make a mark, nothing happens except that the cursor becomes invisible and the scroll bars move, but the display does not scroll until I move the scroll bars myself, at which point it suddenly "catches up" to the position it should be in. Using the button on the stylus to scroll does the same thing.
I have minor problems with this tablet setup fairly often, but they usually go away on their own after a while, or I get used to them because they don't make it entirely unusable, but I need to fix this. I considered buying a new tablet as I've had this one for nearly a decade, but since it works fine in other programs I assume it's not the problem and I can't really afford a new one anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

Are you working on files that you previously created, or is this a new project that is causing this issue?  Did you make any changes to your devices of late, or were there any auto-updates to your software that you may want to verify?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening with any project I work with, and I have not made any changes to my device nor am I aware of any updates to the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines