• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images dragged into or moved within photoshop glitch

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshots attached. I have uninstalled and re-installed, my Mac is up to date, all Adobe programs are up to date.
When I move an asset within my composition, it glitches. When I drop in an image, it glitches. I am able to move assets already within comp by clicking the move tool ONLY. I'm only able to insert new images by opening up the image within mac's preview, selecting, then copy and pasting in. It's not an issue with the images--- EVERY image does this save for a few random ones that'll work every now and then. My coworkers have no issue using the same files and images.

I'm at a complete loss here, but this is making my job (graphic designer) extremely difficult. Plz help.

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.58.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-23 at 5.20.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-23 at 5.20.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-23 at 5.19.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hi foxymulder,

This problem should be fixed after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update. You can install this update via Creative Cloud desktop app.

Also, you can refer the list of the fixed issues after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update, here: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi are these PNG images, if so uncheck these options as a temp fix, restart Photoshop, hopefully Adobe will have a fix soon

Untitled.jpg

More info

Photoshop CC 19.1: PNG Images Opens with Distortion | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! Thank you so much, Ged! That worked. I hadn't noticed the fact that all the files were .pngs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi foxymulder,

This problem should be fixed after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update. You can install this update via Creative Cloud desktop app.

Also, you can refer the list of the fixed issues after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update, here: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see this is getting fixed. It's really annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to make this happen?? I have had it happen before & exploited it for a project, but once it was fixed, I couldn’t make it happen again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tannerdalton,

We're really sorry for the trouble. Could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop you are using now? The above issue got fixed in Photoshop 19.1.2 update release.

Thanks.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have a very similar case where I'm trying to expliot the problem for a project but again, it no longer seems to happen. And so I tried to re-downloaded previous versions of before it was fixed and it still doesn't seem to be working. 

Do you think you could help, thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines