• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color matching Canon Pro-100

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new printer the Canon Pro-100 and I'm having a terrible time matching what I see in PS/CC in my prints.  It's crucial that I fix this as I make graphics for a living. Here is one frustrating example:

This is what PS is showing on the screen:

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 6.18.03 PM.png

and this is what the image looks like when printed:

IMG_2648.jpg

Here are my color settings:

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 6.16.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 6.17.24 PM.png

My previous printer was an Epson consumer level printer, although the print quality was poor, the colors always looked correct. Can anyone help me?  I called Adobe a week ago and I knew more than the person on the line, in fact he didn't understand my problem at all (I believe it was a language barrier) he promised a call back from an expert but it never happened.  My monitor is calibrated to the degree I can calibrate it without expensive tools.

Thanks,

River

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what are the actual settings in the Canon print dialog?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I've seen this before, guess I have to bite the bullet and purchase it.  As far as the Canon plug-in, is there a work around for installing it?  I can't get it to install with PS/CC I even spoke with a Canon rep and she couldn't get it to work either.  I'm using the updated version of PS/CC.

Thanks again, off to get the Munki

River

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the video.  I bought the Munki, followed Jose's instructions and my color problems disappeared, I'm elated! I was always advised to use the printer settings when printing but I guess Canon printers are different, changing the settings to adobe managed color and using the Munki to calibrate my monitor was the solution I needed.  A thousand times thank you.

Best,

River

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines