• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing when copy pasting text on dual monitors

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I've looked around on this forum and other places to see if I can get a fix for this. But not found a fix that works.

On P'shop cc 2018, I have Photoshop App on my iMac screen with a file (A) open, with another Photoshop file (B) on the other screen. When I select and copy text from file B, it sometimes just crashes Photoshop.

It doesn't say that it has crashed in finder, and doesn't show the 'Application Not Responding' notice in the dock icon. I can still play with the type, but clicking the commit (tick) or cancel buttons doesn't work. It also won't let me save any of the files with the only thing left for me to do is force quit the app - losing any changes I've made to the file.

Has anyone else come across this bug/issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peters93494632,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop is freezing(sounds like) while pasting text from one Photoshop tab to another.

Are you using the latest CC 19.1.2 version of Photoshop? You could post the Photoshop Help>>System info report here and we'll get to know about the installed app components.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem with the very latest Photoshop 24.4.2 release. I copy from a mail or forum some text and when I paste it to the PSD file - Photoshop just crashes. I have sent several reports to Adobe. It is still doing this despite restarting the computer twice. HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines