Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripting support for the FILTER GALLERY

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks!

I use a lot of photoshop scripting and digging through the documentation i was not able to find scripting support for a photoshop feature that i think can be really useful. Under the Filter Menu tab , Photoshop 2017.0.1 has a plug in "Filter Gallery" ...

If you access that menu item you will see something like this ...

Filter Gallery SN.png

I am trying to find away to access this feature via script to no avail ...
In the scripting reference i found no way of accessing this app feature , nor any ArtLayers methods that could be used to apply effects from this menu...
I would appreciate any advice OR if Photoshop Scripting​ would provide us with such feature!
It is located under Filter > Filter Gallery ...

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need ScriptListener.8li plugin: Downloadable plug-ins and content in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

executeAction( charIDToTypeID( "GEfc" ), new ActionDescriptor(), DialogModes.ALL );

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With SL you got more options:

function cTT(v) {return charIDToTypeID(v)}; function sTT(v) {return stringIDToTypeID(v)}

function mP(v1, v2, v3) {

(dsc1 = new ActionDescriptor()).putEnumerated(cTT('GEfk'), cTT('GEft'), sTT('mosaicPlugin'))

dsc1.putInteger(sTT('tileSize'), v1), dsc1.putInteger(sTT('groutWidth'), v2)

dsc1.putInteger(sTT('lightenGrout'), v3), executeAction(cTT('GEfc'), dsc1, DialogModes.NO);

}

mP(12, 3, 9)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tokuredit  Thank you gentlemen !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I guess you only wanted to access that panel by scripting, so without specifying values?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines