• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get a mask in properties to show up

Participant ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a Phlearn tutorial in Tilt-Shift.   I went to Select & Mask and only got this on image 1.  I can't get the Properties to show up as in the tutorial image in #2 which should show the selection of overlay masks.

It wouldn't let me do a Cmd Z to start again. So I had to quite PS, and start over, and still could only get what you see in image 1.

Please help.   Thanks so much

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 4.55.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 4.55.31 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not crop your screen capture have all of Photoshop application window frame and palettes visible so we can at least see what you see.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m not exactly sure what I am looking at, or what your question is, but the first screen capture looks like your layer mask has a density setting adjustment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines