Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow elements move undesirably

Participant ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

using a simple slideshow in a Muse web layout will cause all elements on the page to move unintentionally horizontally. How can I avoid this?

Homepage

(I've already opened this topic in another thread before, there was no real solution, I was told to open a new thread for the sake of clarity, here is the previous thread for those who are interested:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10238802#)

Unintentional effect:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Here is the simple test document:

Adobe Creative Cloud

I ask for pertinent solutions, thanks in advance!

Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

ankushr40215001​:

I reported this bug at  20th of February in Prerelease forum: https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/muse/discussion/4975/released-and-4th-prerelease-version-horizontal-shifting-issue#latest

Quite sure, that it is the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Patrick,

Looks like you have discovered a bug.

I will investigate on this with our product team.

Meanwhile, I also invite our experts fotoroeder and Günter Heißenbüttel to test and confirm if they can also replicate the same.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ankushr40215001​:

I reported this bug at  20th of February in Prerelease forum: https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/muse/discussion/4975/released-and-4th-prerelease-version-horizont...

Quite sure, that it is the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reassurance.

Does that mean I'll wait until the next version fixes the problem?

Or is it already - should I download the Prerelease version in the Prerelease forum?

Best regards, Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using the slide show in a webdesign for a few of my clients.

Qne of these customers does not accept these unwanted moving elements in the design of his website. What can I tell him now?

A purchase option from third-party providers is probably out of the question, since these can not be edited by the clients in Adobe InBrowser Editor.

Best regards, Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you expect us to say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a customer, I would like a problem with a standard feature such as the slide show to be resolved as quickly as possible, along with a time estimate of when this will happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Patrick,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience faced because of this issue.

However, have already logged a bug on this and will be escalating to our engineering team.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you should explicitly ask someone of the team („Staff“ or „Adobe" button behind the name).

We, as simple members of this forum, can’t say anything about this.

Meanwhile, you may try to use a code snippet like proposed in the last post of this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10197434#10197434

or here https://forums.adobe.com/message/8846957#8846957

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/G%C3%BCnter+Hei%C3%9Fenb%C3%BCttel  schrieb

Then you should explicitly ask someone of the team („Staff“ or „Adobe" button behind the name).

We, as simple members of this forum, can’t say anything about this.

Meanwhile, you may try to use a code snippet like proposed in the last post of this thread: Re: Disable horizontal scrolling on fixed width breakpoints. 

or here Re: Screen moves side to side in mobile.

Hello Günter,

thanks for the tip with the code. I see this for the first time. Now I have integrated the code and it works.

The colleagues from the staff seem informed.

Best regards

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines