• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow customer support from adobe

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, Can you answer the question" How do i get ADOBE support to answer a question i have with regard to a double withdrawal ADOBE made on my account." I have tried patiently waiting in the support chat room online and have had numerous, please be patient as all our customer support people are busy. That went on for an hour before i decided to start a chat and see if anyone else has recieved sub standard customer support from ADOBE? Please feel free to add your stories..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hi Michael,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajashree,

I spoke with Miss Chenni khan ( sorry if thats not the correct spelling ) from ADOBE support yesterday afternoon. I had to ring through on the 1800 number, but after getting through, Miss Khan was very friendly and very prompt in attending to my concerns.

The first one being ADOBE having made a double debt on my account for the same purchase. Miss Khan has seen to the refund being processed, although this may take up to 7 days unfortunately (not through yet at time of writing this).

The second concern was the waiting around online to speak with somebody. "Technical issues" was the reason given for not receiving any reply to my initiated chat.

These things happen, in the end, i'm happy with the resolution that seems to have occurred.

I thank you as well for replying to the post I have made here in the lounge.

regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think 'technical issues' is the excuse provided but the real reason is lack of staffing. The chat customer service is VERY slow and most replies are pre-written scripted responses so the actual response time is even longer. For such a well-known brand it is surprising that Adobe is willing to provide such cut-price service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines