• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please unsubscribe me to adobe plan

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please unsubscribe me to adobe plan. (Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)

I don't need to renewal plan . Because I have an another imagine software and happy with them.

Best regards,

SMANCHAN CHANDAIAM,

-

Below is a mail from adobe CC team.

This is a reminder that your membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year) will automatically renew on April 9, 2018 for ฿ 356.00, in addition to any applicable taxes .

Upon successful renewal, you will receive a confirmation email, and your membership will be extended for another period. You will not need to download new software.

Your membership will renew pursuant to your automatic renewal plan and your membership will automatically renew for a new one (1) year term.

Membership Details

Current Product: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)

Next Payment Date: April 9, 2018

If you need help or have any questions, please contact Customer Support<http://www.adobe.com/sea/support/contact/>.

Thanks and enjoy,

The Adobe Creative Cloud Team

-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

smanchanc44249469  wrote

Please unsubscribe me to adobe plan. (Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)

I don't need to renewal plan . Because I have an another imagine software and happy with them.

Best regards,

SMANCHAN CHANDAIAM

Hello smanchanc44249469​

You need to contact Adobe. We in this forum are not Adobe. We can't unsubscribe you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

smanchanc44249469  wrote

Best regards,

SMANCHAN CHANDAIAM

Hello smanchanc44249469​

You need to contact Adobe. We in this forum are not Adobe. We can't unsubscribe you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Customer Support link is already in your post, please use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for this post,

I’m take as mail to adobe support teams, but I’m don’t know why this message posted on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines