• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HEEEELLLLPPPPP!!! GERMAN ERROR: Warnung:Fehler bei der Analyse der Eigenschaftsliste aus dem Speicher

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deinstalled everything and installed it and nothing works.

I pay for this 35 € per month.  this is so weird.

I just used Tracker an than this error appeared.

Analysis error of memory .. smth .. cant translate 😮

HELP!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

I just had the exact same problem. Deleting the following directories/files did the trick:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore (you will have to re-enter your Creative Cloud account credentials afterwards)

/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/com.Adobe.After Effects[.x.y.z].plist (I deleted all files)

/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/Adobe/After Effect (whole folder, including all subfolders)

Good luck!

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when do you see that error?  what program? what os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after effects 2017. it appears when I use the tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann keiner wissen. Keine Systeminfo, keien genaue Versionsangabe, keine Details zum Projekt.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bei mir das Gleiche. Auch nach Neustart taucht diese Fehlermeldung auf, sobald ich versuche das Text- oder Absatzfenster zu öffnen. Text somit absolut nicht editierbar.

Bei einem Grafik-Programm: worst case-Szenario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ThomasW,

Are you still having trouble with After Effects and tracking? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the same problem!

Message appears when I try to open the tracker window.

"After Effects Warnung: Fehler bei der Analyse der Eigenschatenliste aus dem Speicher."

Afx  v 14.2.0.198

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I would recommend updating. The recent bug fix update solved some memory problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to solve it with the update. -> Fail

Problem is still present

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tracker are you trying to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to open the tracker overview window from the window tab. All trackers are working fine. In order to have access to it, I always have to change the workspace to a default. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the exact same problem. Deleting the following directories/files did the trick:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore (you will have to re-enter your Creative Cloud account credentials afterwards)

/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/com.Adobe.After Effects[.x.y.z].plist (I deleted all files)

/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/Adobe/After Effect (whole folder, including all subfolders)

Good luck!

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! Unfortunately, I use Windows 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's no obstacle!

Under Windows the folders should be in

ProgramData\Adobe\

and [USERNAME]\ProgramData\Adobe\ (I guess)

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, windows itself is an obstacle

I think I got it -> C:\Users\MEuser\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\After Effects -> rename the latest folder (in my case 14.2)

thanks for your advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

we pay a lot of money for the software and now with version Adobe After Effects 2018 we have the same error:

Fehler bei der Analyse der Eigenschaftsliste aus dem Speicher

doesn't matter what we do, try typing, try to scale something, try to animate some stuff, everytime we get this error.

AND NO ONE and NOTHING HELPS. Reinstalling don't, clear all Preferences and Logfiles don't and complete deinstallation, restart of the system and new installation doesn't help. And not only with existing files, also with new files and creations, everytime this error. And what does ADOBE??? NOTHING. Thats not the way its used to be my friends.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the suggestions of the other people in this thread do not work for you, please contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have a similar problem with Premiere Pro 2020 (Version 14.0.3) on macOS Catalina. It won't go any further than the Get started-interface, neither uninstalling nor changing the work areas (as suggested below) worked out the problem. I can't find the given directories/files which were recommended to delete in this post though...

Very thankful for any advise!

Note: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/trouble-using-premierepro-german-error-fehler-bei-der-an...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I found (through long hours of research) an easier solution:

If this error pops up just change your work areas / layout (Arbeitsbereich) to "standard". You can do that under "Windows - Arbeitsbereiche".

This way, I hope it works for you too, you don't need to delete or re-install anything.

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines