• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blank slides in slide sorter view?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2009 Jan 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Presenter to insert swf files into a Powerpoint. In slide sorter view, some of the slides appear to be blank. However when I view the PPT in presentation mode, the swfs appear and play without any trouble. Has anyone experienced this and if so how do I get all of the animations to appear in slide sorter mode? I need to distribute the PPT and want to be sure users will know that the slides are not blank.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2009 Jan 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i understand , SWF file or even animations doesn't play in slide sorter view , To make slides not appear blank in slide sorter view . Preview the slides in PowerPoint so that snapshot of frame shown changes to non blank frame and then view using slide sorter view .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2009 Jan 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I realize that the animations themselves will not play in slide sorter view, but something should appear. For some swfs I see the first frame of the animation; for others the slide is blank. I am not sure if this is a Flash issue, a PPT issue, or something about Adobe Presenter. I appreciate any thoughts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2009 Jan 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
By default it is first frame of SWF inserted . Otherwise it depends on frame you stopped at while previewing it in PowerPoint slide show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources