• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost layers after saving file

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been working on a file on Photoshop with layers.  I was able to save it every time and didn't have a problem.  today Photoshop was lagging so I saved my file like i always do and restarted Photoshop and when I opened my file some of the layers where gone it had layers from just a few days ago.  I did a search to find the answer on the forum and most of the discussions are from 7 or 3 years ago.

Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What File format did you save the document in.  Only PSD, PSB and Tiff support Layers as far as I know. Did you use any Action or script the may have flattened your layered document?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think your saving your file on a none layered format, us JJMack​ ask you, I wich format are you saving?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines