• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a ghost subfolder

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that only appears when i import a file.  To begin with this subfolder does not appear under any of the folders in the left panel.  When I go to photos in finder it's not there.  But when i import a file and then choose GO TO FOLDER IN LIBRARY it always pops up in the ghost subfolder regardless of what folder in choose to import it to.

I sometimes see that ghost subfolder in the right panel under the designated import folder as such - in the lower right corner of the folder symbol there is a tiny + sign.

The other thing is that no matter what folder i choose to import a file, after the import the ghost subfolder always has the same name.  That name does in fact belong to a subfolder in my library.

Have never had this problem before.  Please help.  Thanks .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

i just clicked MORE LIKE THIS, read the first ? and solved my problem.  I don't know how, but I had INTO SUBFOLDER checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just clicked MORE LIKE THIS, read the first ? and solved my problem.  I don't know how, but I had INTO SUBFOLDER checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice to hear you solved your problem on your own...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks.  i have to experiment some more but I noticed that even after unchecking that subfolder import box - upon importing it defaulted and automatically checked that box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines