• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On v12, when creating a mask, the double-arrows selection no longer works

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, when selecting a mask, I can go towards the corners of that mask and hold the shift key and it will show double-arrows which allow me to make the whole mask, in its current shape, bigger or smaller.  In v12, the double-arrows show, but the function no longer works.

Is there some new way of doing this that I'm not aware of?  How can I quickly make the overall mask size different while keeping all of its proportions?

Thanks,

--Kizz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an unlisted video addressing this as well.  It may help those who don't seem to understand what the problem is.

It's not working in 12 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still working here in version 12.0.1 on Windows 10 Pro (1709).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still works for me too, as you already asked in another thread the same question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... Maybe it's the build of Windows I'm using, I'm on Windows 10 Insider Build 17123.rs4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, 1709

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've hust been upgraded to the latest Win10 Creator build. As noted in the other thread, I have to be precise where I click.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines