Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Book Module - Exporting

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am looking to only export only certain pages at a time as a PDF, Is this possible and how?

I am wanting to export each Charter as a PDF, as I write the book over a corse of a year.

Thank you,

Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

I suspect you'll need to save each chapter or group of pages as a new book (see 'Create Saved Book' button at top right corner of Book content window). These can then be exported at pdf as required and joined together in Acrobat (or whatever app you use) as a single pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you'll need to save each chapter or group of pages as a new book (see 'Create Saved Book' button at top right corner of Book content window). These can then be exported at pdf as required and joined together in Acrobat (or whatever app you use) as a single pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ian for your reply.  I will be trying both yours and Woberts to see which will work best.

It is for a project that will be adding a Chapter a month for a year.  I am hoping to export each Chapter as it is created in the book for the Group that I am in.  After the year I will want to print the book.

Thanks again,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My approach to this is 'in reverse' to Ian.

I would export the full PDF of the book from Lightroom, then I can use Foxit PDF Reader to "Print to PDF" selected (Chapter) pages.

ScreenShot042.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Woberts for you reply.  I will be trying both yours and Ians as mentioned above to see which will work best.

Thanks again,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines