• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text for About WebHelp box

Participant ,
Jan 28, 2009 Jan 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've included our company name, URL, logo, and copyright text in the About WebHelp box that appears in the upper right corner of my output. This is the box that says "Powered by WebHelp and Generated by Adobe Robohelp.) Every year about this time, I remember that I need to update the copyright date to the new year. But I can never remember which file I need to edit. I just spent an hour or so searching everywhere I could think of (including RH's help system and Peter Grainger's site), but to no avail. Can someone point me to the right file?
Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathy

No need to edit files. You can do it using the RoboHelp UI! Just edit the skin. You are interested in the item labeled "About".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick. That fixed it. My resolution for 2010 is to remember what I just did....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Kathy

What would be way cool is if we had the ability to use a variable for that. You may wish to consider suggesting it to the development team.

Click here to view the WishForm/Bug Reporting Form

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp