Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

POD Problem

Jan 28, 2009 Jan 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of projects that were all working fine yesterday. Now I can't get the Project Manager pod open in any of them today. Even tried in a new project and it won't open there either. Tried a re-install. Deleted the .cpd files. And followed some directions for resetting keyboard and anything else in toolbar options. Rebooting after each change and still can't get Project Manager open. Also, projects are starting to lose SKINs, graphics, etc. HELP - I'm on a miserable deadline and would appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Jan 28, 2009 Jan 28, 2009
Welcome to our community, Carrie

Try clicking File > Load Default Environment.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Carrie

Try clicking File > Load Default Environment.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked. Have to reset broken links to all topics but that is faster than rebuilding project. Thanks so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked. Have to reset broken links to all topics but that is faster than rebuilding project. Thanks so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again Carrie

I suspect the inability to see the Pod is a red herring and has nothing to do with broken links.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp