• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 2017 Pro Student Edition Key

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe 2017 Pro Student Edition from OfficeWorks website, I completed the Student and Teacher Edition order fulfillment forms.

I didn't receive any response from adobe.

I've wasted around 10 hours across the week talking to a collection of useless support agents without anything. Last time 3 days ago I wasted 2 hours talking to one who promised the key will be sent to me in 24-48 hours and again nothing at all. There has been no support at all from adobe agents.

How can I get my product key ?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Hi Muhammada,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, could you check if the subscription related email from Adobe landed in your bulk or junk email folders? You may refer to this link which discusses more on that: Didn't receive expected email from Adobe

If it's not there, try contacting support here:  Contact Customer Care (sign in to begin > select Adobe Acrobat > select licensing and activation > show me my contact options > and choose from chat or phone.

Than

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Muhammada,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, could you check if the subscription related email from Adobe landed in your bulk or junk email folders? You may refer to this link which discusses more on that: Didn't receive expected email from Adobe

If it's not there, try contacting support here:  Contact Customer Care (sign in to begin > select Adobe Acrobat > select licensing and activation > show me my contact options > and choose from chat or phone.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines